1. Who is the Hogwarts teacher that Voldermort performed the Avada Kedavra curse on in Deathly Hallows?
b. Charity Burbage
2. Who replaces the Muggles studies teacher in Deathly Hallows?
c. Alecto Carrow
3. When Harry meets Mr. Olivander for the first time, which wand law is introduced?
c. The wand chooses the wizard.
4. According to Mr. Ollivander, what is not necessary to take true possession of another wizard’s wand?
a. to kill the owner
5. If you know anything about Harry Potter, you will know that Harry’s Patronus is a stag. But what is his best friend Ron Weasley’s Patronus?
d. Jack Russell Terrier
6. Now for the third member of the trio. What form does Hermione Granger’s Patronus take?
7. What did Mrs. Wealey make to eat the first night that Harry arrived at Grimmauld Place?
8. In book 5, at the start of term feast, what is Ron eating when trying to talk to Nearly Headless Nick?
c. Roast potato
9. A half-giant called Rubeus Hagrid takes you to Diagon Alley for the first time. To get there, you go into the courtyard of a pub called the Leaky Cauldron. There, Hagrid taps a certain brick on the courtyard wall three times with his pink umbrella, revealing the entrance to Diagon Alley. As he decides which brick to tap, he mutters instructions to himself. What instructions does he mutter?
b. ‘Three up… two across
10. The first place you go in Diagon Alley is Gringotts bank, where you can withdraw money from your vault and Hagrid can withdraw a top-secret package from Vault No. 713 on Dumbledore’s orders. On the second set of doors leading into the bank you notice a poem written. These are the first two lines:
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
What is the next line?
d. ‘For those who take, but do not earn
There you have it. Any bonus points for noticing Colin’s name is actually Creevey, not Creavey??