Good Lady Lynn tagged me for this one. I suppose she thinks I’ll bite since I did the knitting survey from her blog. Well, she’s right, I’ll do it. Now… thinking of 7 other folks may be a bit tougher. While I’m thinking, here are the rules.
1: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 7 random things, and post these
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 7 people and include their names.
4: Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And here goes:
1. I don’t care for Peanut Butter.
2. I speak Chinese Mandarin and Danish.
3. I’ve shaved my head several times and loved it.
4. I’d like to be a midwife.
5. I could not live without Chapstick.
6. I enjoy practicing my penmanship.
7. I don’t like reading new/unfamiliar books. I’d rather read my favorites (or their companion volumes, or other works by the same author) over and over and over again.
That was harder than I thought it would be. I am tagging Becky, K8, Wiz, Carole, and Tina. I know that’s not 7 people but that’s all I can think of. And of course, participation is optional- but highly encouraged! Enjoy!